Thank you for your interest in The Stationery Boutique
The Stationery Boutique strives to provide its visitors with an interactive and personalized experience. Personally identifiably information submitted to us whether online, over the phone or in person, is used solely for the purpose of processing your order.
Personally identifiable information or personal information is defined as information that identifies you, as an individual, and includes your name, home address, home telephone number and e-mail address. We only collect personally identifiable information about you after you have specifically and knowingly provided such information to us. By voluntarily providing this information to us at any point, you will be consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us for the sole purpose of processing your request or order.
The Stationery Boutique considers all information provided by our clients to be strictly confidential. We will NOT share, sell or barter your information to any third party or organization.
For queries about our custom stationery services, initial consultations may be conducted by telephone. You may also schedule an appointment to meet with our stationery designer to discuss your options and view material. In-person consultations are conducted by Appointment only. Depending on your needs, the average meeting time is approximately 1 hour (or 2 if we're having too much fun!) During your consultation, we discuss your overall vision and explore paper options, printing methods, colours and any other aspect necessary to bring your ideas to life. A design deposit of $75 BBD is required to initiate the design process. This cost will be credited to your total should you proceed with your order.
Gift items and event accessories may be purchased in units as desired. Custom stationery or branded items are subject to minimum quantities which range from 12 - 25 depending on the product. The specific minimum quantity would be indicated on receipt of your order. In an effort to assist small business needs, we do not insist on bulk quantities for printing.
Your time is precious! For this reason, we do not issue arbitrary samples. All samples are created based on your actual information, theme and colours.
After your consultation for any custom stationery, a digital sample will be sent to you for review. Revisions will be made where necessary until you are satisfied with the final design. A physical sample and approval form will be provided, and we ask that you ensure all details are correct before signing off the final proof for printing.
Other Product Samples
Items are sometimes requested for colour reference or sizing purposes. Where possible, we will provide swatches of paper or ribbon. While basic items are usually kept in stock, some event accessories and favors are available by special order only and therefore cannot be viewed in person. In such cases, product images and dimensions will be used for reference. We do not provide personalized samples for ribbons or favor box orders.
- Business or Personal Stationery
- Items in this category may be ordered as needed. Our reliable turnaround time ensures your ordered is delivered in the shortest time possible.
- Casual Invitations
- For less formal events like bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties and corporate events etc, we suggest ordering invitations and coordinating stationery at least 2 months in advance. A 6-week timeframe may be suitable for intimate gatherings with small guest counts.
- Wedding Invitations
- We suggest ordering wedding invitations at least 2 - 4 months in advance. This allows time for design, production and delivery in a timely manner.
- Wedding Programs
- Details should be submitted at least 2 months before but no later than (3) weeks before your wedding date. A list of the individuals in your Bridal Party and all participants, the Order of Ceremony and Order of Reception (if there is one) should be submitted via email. We recommend that you consult with your Officiating Minister for the order of ceremony details.
- Gift Items, Accessories and Favors
- Gifts for personalizing are usually on hand for immediate production. Due to the vast selection, several accessories and favors are available by special-order. Orders for such items should be placed at least 3 months before your event date. This helps to ensure adequate transit time, customs inspection and clearance.
When placing your order, please provide a contact method where you can be easily reached. Home and/or Work telephone number, mobile number or email address. On confirmation of your order, or receipt of printing approval, you will be given a date of collection. We take pride in always delivering on time. If your order is completed before the date indicated, you will be notified and can collect at a time that is convenient.
TIMING AND PROCESS
- Product Availability
- A variety of matte and shimmer papers, lace and ribbon are kept in stock for quick turnaround of your custom stationery order. Specialty papers and embellishments are available by special order only.
- Production Time
- Personalized wedding invitations, other stationery and assembled favors can take 1-3 weeks for completion. (Sometimes less) This depends on the availability of materials as well as the quantity and detail of your order. When ordering, please provide the latest date your order is needed.
- Imported Orders
- Standard delivery time for imported items is 2-4 weeks. This time frame depends on the supplier’s processing times, location of the supplier and normal transit times for the carrier. If you are in a rush to receive any product, express shipping via FedEx International is available at an additional cost. Please note in some cases rush orders are not accommodated by our suppliers. We encourage you to order early to avoid disappointment. All imported orders are subject to international shipping rates and customs duties. Orders can also be delivered to any US address of your choice. In that case only the list price plus ground shipping would be payable.
- Regional and International Orders
- If you'd love to purchase any of our products but reside outside of Barbados, have no worry. We ship worldwide! Simply send us an email with your order, and we will provide quotations, digital samples where necessary to make the process hassel-free. We accept all major credit cards along with PayPal and orders are shipped from our Barbados office via FedEx International Priority.
- Peak Periods and Weather Conditions
- Production and delivery times may be extended during peak times, specifically the Summer and Holiday Seasons. Imported orders for events which fall between November and mid-February should be placed no later than the end of September. This is to avoid delays sometimes caused by snow storms and high volume in the shipping sector at year end.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER WHEN THERE’S NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR DELIVERY.
A minimum deposit of 60% is required on all orders for locally produced stationery. The balance is due on collection of your order. Full Pre-payment is required for special orders, imported merchandise, personalized items and favor boxes. Payment can be made in Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card. Online bank transfers can also be facilitated.
KINDLY NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES.
Orders Will Not Be Processed Until The Required Deposit Has Been Paid.
The custom nature of our stationery does not allow for returns or exchanges. For this reason, digital AND physical samples are always issued. To ensure your satisfaction, multiple approvals may be required during the design process. Along with the final proof of your order, an approval form will be included for you to sign. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us to resolve the issue.
CancellationsShould the need arise to cancel a pending order, please notify us via email or telephone. Once you have gone through the design process and your order is approved for printing, it immediately goes into production and cannot be cancelled. Where a custom design has been prepared, but the order is not yet printed, your deposit (if paid) will be refunded, minus the $75 BBD design fee.